[Magdalen] A reflection on "certification"; was Just got accepted for the exam.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:05:40 UTC 2016

Yikes!
Reminds me of college gossip about those who aspired to get into medical school (many of whom cheated on exams and labs) - it was said : remember there are always those doctors who graduate at the bottom of their class...

Sadly I think today that the standard you mentioned is common across a number of certifications and is reflected in many areas in our common life.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck