[Magdalen] Drug research.

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:32:20 UTC 2016

My uncle was was a DO in Seattle.  The only medical assistance I ever got
from him was his lancing a blister for me.

Then a couple of years ago when I had an emergency appendectomy, I found
out (after the fact) that my surgeon was a DO.  I was very pleased, and we
had a wonderful conversation about the expanding role for them.

Eleanor