[Magdalen] RIP Ted

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:59:56 UTC 2016

May Ted rest in peace and may all who grieve be comforted.

Prayers for the weaving of your congregation and the Lutherans.  Marilyn, I
hope your reservations will turn out to be unfounded.  I do understand that
a change like this can shake our foundations.  Hope that will result in a
more substantial foundation upon which to make church.

Ginga