[Magdalen] Help--older gmail messages!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:55:47 UTC 2016

Jim, this is helpful to the extent that I can now see 100 messages at a
time, and I can click interminably on the right hand carat to go back
through messages one at a time.  However, there used to be a way to scroll
down through the whole collection of emails without stopping until you came
to the one you were looking for, but that seems to be gone. You can still
do it with Yahoo mail.

Having to click back, one message at a time, is a royal pain...

But I do thank you for your help--at least now I know what the process is..