[Magdalen] Christmas Trees

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 11:30:13 UTC 2016

Because of my asthma and that of my oldest son, we gave up live trees in
1967.  We have artificial trees, In a 3 room condo I have put up and
decorated both of them.  Not this year however.  Our carpeting will be
taken out and replaced beginning Monday.  That sure puts a crimp in my
Christmas decorating.  I have one creche up and that is it inside the
condo.  We do have a Christmas wreathe on our hallway door.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan