[Magdalen] Christmas Trees

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:59:24 UTC 2016

We have a very nice fake tree because S/O says he is "too dang old" to deal
with a real one. It lives shrouded in a corner the rest of the year. Last
year I was so depressed after Christmas (as you may remember what happened)
that I didn't even take the ornaments off, so decorating it this year was
easy.....I just added some new animal ornaments: a whale, a turkey, and
another owl.