[Magdalen] Dog blessing query

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:48:37 UTC 2016

I knew of a situation in which a woman had essentially a late pregnancy
miscarriage, but the fetus was alive for the briefest time and the husband
who was present had the presence of mind to immediately baptize it. I
believe they already had a name picked out. They later had twins
successfully, but didn't reuse their first chosen name.