[Magdalen] "TREATMENT!!!"

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:16:12 UTC 2016

Decide on something to talk about. Objectively, this should be a topic you
enjoy, know a lot about, and one that others probably don't give two sh --
well, you know.  When the "fun" begins, you start talking about your topic,
and get as much into it as possible.  I find that when the PT is massaging
my plantar tendon, this is a wonderful way of taking my attention away from
the tendon to something more important -- the world is wrong, and I must
needs set it straight. It's surprising how well this works if you don't
mind eye-rolling in your audience.  Of course, why would you notice, since
you are concentrating on your Story?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford