[Magdalen] The Gospel According to Ellen: Living a Practical Theology of Love | john pavlovitz

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:46:56 UTC 2016

I have to admit that I don't know what Ellen's faith is, but the point of
the writer is that she is a divine force for true Good in the world.
I don't watch her show very often, but I have always felt that deep down,
this is a truly Good person.

I recall one show where she was talking about an evangelist who made some
really nasty remarks about her, and while it was obvious that she found the
remarks hurtful, she paused for a moment to gather herself, and finally
said, "Well, at least I'm glad that I'm providing some work for him."

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford