[Magdalen] listgive touchdown!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 03:12:59 UTC 2016

Tonight I found a key to the box for parcels at my little condo PO box  mail
site.  Inside was a puffy envelope from Marion, filled with surprises. A
lovely (homemade?) dark cherry fruit cake (YUM!!), a small pocketbook about
Canada, which I promptly read, and found delightful, and a book of poetry
which I've looked through and know it will be best looked over in a quiet
place with a relaxed mind (mine, not so much of late).  Thank you Marion!
What a wonderful 10th night surprise!

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck