[Magdalen] Dead of Winter.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:58:02 UTC 2016

Good Lord! I grew up on the water (learned to row before I learned to ride
a bicycle, learned to sail long before I learned to drive a car) and I
would NEVER have done anything like that. Suicidal madness.

Now, heading out when it's still dark but sunrise is coming is another
thing entirely. The best mornings of my life. Clear head, pura vida.
-M