[Magdalen] Brightest and Best - The Epiphany, January 6, 2016.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:07:44 UTC 2016

...well depending on what part of the USA you were in say 20 years ago chasubles were a non-starter. Too "Roman". A lot has changed in/around our denomination with vestments since the 1990s. At individual churches and/or specific dioceses there is still a prevailing understanding of what is meet and right  (tongue in cheek). The always-did-it-that-way ethos runs deep as if it were part of the Canon. LOL. And watch out for altar guild ladies on the job for more than ten years...woe be to anyone that gets tangled in their path of understanding <GDR>. I have, and survived for the next new encounter. ; )
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone