[Magdalen] Mike & Everett face a demon.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:32:34 UTC 2016

Mine did dishes on a rotating basis until we moved to a house with a
dishwasher. Then I didn't mind it so much. I did make sure, by the time
they were in middle school (11-12-13), that they learned how to cook the
basics (burgers, eggs, pasta, etc.) without setting the kitchen on fire.
Sam became a fairly good basic cook and Betsy a fairly creative one. Adam
didn't do much with his knowledge until he married a woman who couldn't
cook, and then he became, out of necessity, a pretty decent one. In the
Guard, he and his buddies operated what they referred to as Cafe Wrench.
The food was so good guys from other units came by to eat; they charged
them by the plate.