[Magdalen] Curse on Masons

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:02:33 UTC 2016

Well, maybe, if I can figure out what/how to teach. This person doesn't hear different points of view very well. Hates Muslims, thinks Yoga is of the Devil. And I guess, now that I've seen all the stuff that's out there, I'm not sure how to approach it. Saying, "I don't believe that stuff." isn't going to cut it.