[Magdalen] Eastern USA weather

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:12:43 UTC 2016

I put out tarps at the garage door.  Once we have about 4 inches of snow on
those, I'll dump them to the side.

I keep sweeping the porch.

Jim called at 3:30 pm.  About 1-1/2 inches so far in Summit Point (and here
also).  He'll be there until Sunday plowing the  roads at Summit Point
MotorSports Park.  He said Jack left at 2 pm and wondered if he was home
yet. (NOT)

Jack is probably in Shepherdstown.  I hope he gets home to help with
clearing this nasty white stuff.

Predictions are for 20 to 30 inches by Sunday morning.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8