[Magdalen] British actors (was Clerical Beards)

shutchinsonca shutchinsonca at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:45:29 UTC 2016

North American hah! 😆 We in Canada sound perfect and without accent -- even in Newfoundland.
blessings Susan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Cantor03--- via Magdalen <magdalen at herberthouse.org> Date: 2016-01-23  9:05 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: magdalen at herberthouse.org Cc: Cantor03 at aol.com Subject: Re: [Magdalen] British actors (was Clerical Beards)

In a message dated 1/23/2016 10:25:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,