[Magdalen] Vanity plates

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:31:20 UTC 2016

For many years my licence plate has been 1ST ADJ.  In 1986 I was the
first female adjutant in 125 years of a Canadian Rifle Team to Bisley,
England.  Others followed, but I was the first.  My father was
Commandant of the 1950 team and in 1956 was Captain of the Cadet team.
I competed many times at Bisley as an individual from 1972, but sadly,
my father wasn't able to register the Adjutant news because of
Altzheimer's.  He would have been very proud.

Marion, a pilgrim