[Magdalen] Speculation re Trump

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 17:40:30 UTC 2016

Has anyone seen the items speculating that if T wins the election, he will walk away with no intention of actually taking the office? His goal is simply to prove he can win and to stick his thumb in the eye of the establishment.
I don't remember the source, but the writer said someone actually asked him whether this was true, and he gave a very coy non-answer...

OTOH, my theory is that if he loses (Please, God!), aside from suing someone because of a rigged election, he'll claim credit for bringing down the Republican Party and forcing some much-needed changes. IOW, he will have performed a great service to the party and the country.
Just some thoughts.  Of course, it could be the heat...