[Magdalen] A small problem

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Jul 15 18:27:36 UTC 2016

I'm not really looking for advice from the techies here, my son-in-law
is working on it,  but yesterday and today I have had a problem.

My camera won't send e-mails.

Which is actually a 21st Century joke, when I was born in 1944.  I've
been taking pictures of things since I got a camera for my eleventh
birthday.  I've been sending e-mails since around 1995, when I got a
computer of my own.  Which makes the cognitive dissonance a joke-- "Why
the hell _should_ I _expect_ a camera to send e-mails?!"

Yeah, I'm sure y'all figured it out by now. My problem is my @!@$!!
stupidphone, and its cooperation with my ISP.

Just thought we could use a little comic relief in a world full of
Prayer Requests, and death, and drowning, neuropathy, shingles, cancer
and maybe-cancer and unhealing (and new) sores.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net