[Magdalen] Texting?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:03:40 UTC 2016

This brings back memories of the fact that my ex would email me to tell
me things like his daughter coming to stay (always a delight) or that he
would be away for something, all when I was in the next room.  "What we
have here is a failure to communicate." I guess that's what happens when
two nonconfrontational people can't talk.  The little things pile up and
become big things.

Anything worth saying at all is worth saying face-to-face.  I hope that
Wilfred and your housekeeper can open the lines of communication.  Texts
and emails are definitely not the better way to settle the problems.

Marion, a pilgrim