[Magdalen] Just canceled landline.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 22 22:38:02 UTC 2016

>>>Mike?  Are you saying that the only way you can get TV in California is
by cable that you have to pay for, that you can no longer get broadcast
TV?  We do have broadcast TV here in flyover country, though most of us
have the option of cable or dish antennas.  I use "Rabbit Ears", because
I refuse to pay money for television.<<<

Not quite sure.  That's why the (parenthetical).  At least in my Comcast Territory, the age-old analog antenna-received signal has been gone for years.  That's why Anna, though now living in an apartment that COMES WITH a wall-mounted huge flat-screen TV (!), can only watch VHS and DVD -- rabbit ears are "past history", as they say.