[Magdalen] Dem convention

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 20:06:50 UTC 2016

That, Ferdinand, would be Tim Kaine's job, which I thought he did quite
well last night <g> "Believe me"--oh yeah!
And of course, that of the surrogates. Michael Bloomberg gave Trump very
elegant "nanny nanny boo boo", I thought. Not, of course, that the Donald
would get it, the words being too long for him.