[Magdalen] For those of us US'ers (& maybe even Canadians)...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 17:21:12 UTC 2016

I remain convinced that some who are most opposed to our current president
(my SIL beong one of them) are simply unable to get their heads around the
fact that the President isn't a white man.

And I suspect that many of Hillary's opponents are also choking on the fact
that she's not a white man either.

Dear God! Two in a row ?????
-M