[Magdalen] test

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Jun 11 03:33:24 UTC 2016

Well, whine away. You could be up on top of Mt. Lafayette (in the White Mts.
of NH) where there's lots of rime ice and two people almost died of exposure
due to cold weather just yesterday. It's been COLD here - like in the 50's.
And I need to get up tomorrow AM to take the trash to the trash truck in
town, and then take my machete to Japanese knotweed and wild chervil down by
the road. Country living!

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com