[Magdalen] Joan Baez

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 02:03:23 UTC 2016

Our local neighborhood market (Devon Market..."Devon" rhymes with
"Yvonne," sort of) is very reliable for implanting a song from the
'70s or early '80s into shoppers' minds. Last time I shopped there I
was humming "Come bring me your softness. Comfort me through all this
madness. Woman, don't you know with you I'm born again..." when I got
home.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA