[Magdalen] Sad Abuse.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:25:09 UTC 2016

I had heard about this around the time our Adam died. Initially I was going
to ask for contributions to Wounded Warrior Project, but as soon as I heard
this, we had a family powwow and decided to ask for contributions to IAVA
(Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America) instead. IAVA does a lot of work
on behalf of vets with PTSD and for legislation benefiting vets in general.