[Magdalen] Slaw.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 16 03:22:22 UTC 2016

Time for another food thread.

Coleslaw.

When buying it, I almost invariably find it too sweet, especially if made fresh (un-prepackaged) by a deli, necessitating my adding vinegar to it to balance it out.  Tonight, for example, Raley's deli slaw was ALL sugar as far as I was concerned, so I added both rice vinegar and malt vinegar.  End result:  very nice.  I in fact used to request my mom, when making slaw for dinner, to NOT use any sugar at all.  On occasion, she'd agree.

Where do others here fall in the slawness of life?