[Magdalen] weather + garden

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Mar 22 04:52:17 UTC 2016

Even if I regarded them as a problem (I don't), they'd never be a
problem here.  They come up here and there, but I never get a mass of
them.  And I'd never have enough for a "mess of greens", without killing
every plant I could find, taking the whole thing.  What I do with eating
them is graze on them, raw, while I'm working in the yard anyway,
pinching off one leaf here and another there, because I _don't_ want to
kill the plants.  Dan would need to take the whole plant at the crown
and cook them, to get them out of his asparagus, but at least he
wouldn't be wasting them.  Personally, I'd just let them co-exist, since
Asparagus is a tall plant and violets are short.  But it's his asparagus
bed, not mine.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net