[Magdalen] weather + garden

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:48:49 UTC 2016

We will have Virginia bluebells and bloodroot soon. I was going to go out
and take pictures today (I have a new camera) but the wind was biting and
the neighbors' nasty dogs were out. S/O took a couple of potshots at them
with the air rifle and says he hit one. I hope so. The dog may not deserve
it but its owners do.