[Magdalen] Groceries?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:11:27 UTC 2016

Boston is hardly New York, but highrise residential buildings being being
built here often include underground parking, gyms, and retail space on the
lower floors. One has a movie theatre. The high non-residential rents are a
boon for the residents, too.

One of our local churches negotiated a hgh-rise with the street-level
church re-built on the lowest floors. It's the richest church in town.

And then there's Peapod :-)

Many of my New York friends have teeny kitchens and seem to subsist on
prepared foods they bring home. True in Paris, too, IIRC.
-M