[Magdalen] Stupid question

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:32:40 UTC 2016

Grace>Many a president throughout history has lost the popular vote but
become president nonetheless.

Not really many - only 4 and only one in our lifetime (GWB). The other three
between 1824-1888 when the majority of the populace could not even cast
votes most probably.... women, slaves, immigrants of the lower classes???
The modern day stats are more comfortable, especially because there was SO
MUCH going on with that 2000 election besides that data.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr