[Magdalen] U.S. Warns North Carolina That Transgender Bill Violates Civil Rights Laws - The New York Times

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu May 5 06:54:51 UTC 2016

I am obviously out of the loop on this.  I should think that the law is
unenforceable, since you would have to have some basis for making the pinch
to begin with.  Also, a person choosing another gnder identification would
appear to us to be the gender they selected, I should think.

Also, since all of us are conceived female, and some only become male when
a cascade effect of a cocktail of various enzymes works their developmental
magic, there's not much difference if one adds one or two more chemicals to
the dance.  We're all female to begin with.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford