[Magdalen] U.S. Warns North Carolina That Transgender Bill Violates Civil Rights Laws - The New York Times

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Thu May 5 17:15:11 UTC 2016

While I’m sure there will be a court battle, the effect of this finding has more immediate effect on NC.  Because it was a finding of a civil rights violation, NC is in immediate danger of losing all federal government funding of state/federal partnerships.  I don’t know if this includes Medicaid or other more direct assistance programs.

Alleluia!  Christ is risen!

James Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net