[Magdalen] Would you prefer the collision coverage or a knee to thegroin?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:05:08 UTC 2016

REALLY SORRY you had to go through the 'grill' at the beginning of your
travels. May the rest of your trip be smooth... a good and safe drive north
to Mom and a great mother's day for both of you.

 All the rental cars seem to be verging or on full 'hard sell' these days. I
imagine it is a huge part of their profit.  I have coverage between my own
car insurance and my biz credit card but I've still been nearly intimidated
on several occasions where I've been told that I have to pay rental every
day until any damage is repaired.... somehow I think that must be factored
in between my two coverages or 'my people' would not have reassured me that
I'm all set to decline coverage and not suffer any hardship. Sheesh....

Lynn, who just read *all* of your subject line LOL

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr