[Magdalen] Appliances was Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat May 7 14:33:07 UTC 2016

Mmm.  My kitchen area features lots of fake granite counter-space,
rather swell after the inherited pinkish formica or whatever it was that
I endured for nearly 25 years in Whitevale. It shows nothing. :-)))
What with my stainless steel appliances and all, my kitchen would give
you the jim-jams.

Marion, a pilgrim