[Magdalen] The "fear"; was, Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat May 7 23:23:31 UTC 2016

Mike L>(think of that, people who remember him before he was born!),

I've not known of Ev *that* long, but I do remember clearly the summer
before HS.... and   c a n  n o t  believe that it's been 4 years already.
Wow.... (I have been paying attention to the fact that it's senior year and
that he is graduating).

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck