[Magdalen] Flowers That Bloom in May.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:45:04 UTC 2016

The Viburnum 'Judd' I planted last fall was in good shape until I
realised the rabbit was snacking.  It still had  some flower buds when I
put up the chicken wire, and three when I finally removed the wire.  Too
soon!  It's very much out there, a permanent resident hopping around the
neighbourhood and with friends, too. Now alas, I'm down to one good bud
and the rest are in my imagination.

Marion, a pilgrim