[Magdalen] Flowers That Bloom in May.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:13:42 UTC 2016

I'm talking about spirited self-defence by the creature.  I'm not
discussing the lack of common sense of pets of whatever size and of
human beings who are notoriously stupid.

All a herbivore ground hog is its teeth and a bit of speed to get back
to its hole if possible.  I do know about them; I had one living under
my W'vale shed the last few years.

Marion, a pilgrim