[Magdalen] For Ann Markle - black Madonna of Montserrat

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:59:26 UTC 2016

Pam and her partner took a "repositioning cruise" that landed them in
Barcelona, where they stayed and visited for several days.  Then they took
a circular (counter clockwise) trip around the Iberian peninsula, ending
near Lisbon, where they are house sitting for three weeks.  They owe me
more pictures of Montserrat.

Eleanor