[Magdalen] Chicken pot pie.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue May 24 20:49:34 UTC 2016

On 5/23/16 11:44 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> Ducking and covering to protect myself from the onslaught of anti-KFC vitriol.  (Just remember, it's about the only thing I like there, minus the cole slaw.  And the grean beans...!)

I don't go to Kentucky Fried Chicken very often, but really have nothing
against it.  I like it okay when I go there.  But if their Chicken Pot
Pie is good, it's good.  And I'll happily believe you until I try it for
myself, and next time I go there, if I do (I'm getting more and more
like a hermit as time goes on, and also older (fully accepting of the
idea that I might not be alive next year) I will try it.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net