[Magdalen] Hello, friends in TX rainland

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon May 30 18:46:39 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
We met at Peachtree Rd Methodist church where she had a booth for her vestment designs.
The Church was hosting a preaching workshop

Lynn was busy so I went at got a to go lunch from the Cafe on Pharr (aobout a 2 mintute) and we had our list meet over lunch. Lynn is again repairing my Belarusian folk pattern vestment.

We talked about the rain in Houston. Then another listmeet on the occasion of Marci's funeral.

It's a small world. I played yesterday at Mt Zion Methodist Church in Marietta, the music director Paul Fletcher is married the children's choir director at Peachtree Road Methodist. They are taking her choir on tour to London this week.

I will be back at Mt Zion where the music leadership will be substitutes (both organist and choir director) but the Preacher will be back home.

Joe