[Magdalen] BLT.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Nov 4 17:14:44 UTC 2016

In the British Isles and Europe, they don't get salmonella eggs.  I
guess the French are picky about their fresh Mayonnaise.  Every laying
hen gets vaccinated for Salmonella in their systems.  Wonder what the
anti-vaxers think of that!  I can guess what the old-fashioned stubborn
farmers, like those in James Herriot's books, very much like the
old-fashioned Kansas farmers that I grew up with, think of it.  I know I
always won my games of Henhouse Russian Roulette, and I was never all
that lucky any other way.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net