[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 8 16:53:02 UTC 2016

>>>I actually like going to the polls.<<<

I suppose my love of mail-balloting (though I do deliver it personally) is based on three strikes against me:

1)  None of the parental encouragement re voting like many of you had
2)  A positive disgust at dealing with crowds (same with my father)
3)  (Currently) a complete inability to stand (or even sit) for excessive periods of time (standing in line at the pharmacy is too much).