[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:14:43 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 11:53 AM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> I suppose my love of mail-balloting (though I do deliver it personally) is
> based on three strikes against me:
>
> 1)  None of the parental encouragement re voting like many of you had
> 2)  A positive disgust at dealing with crowds (same with my father)
> 3)  (Currently) a complete inability to stand (or even sit) for excessive
> periods of time (standing in line at the pharmacy is too much).

​I am surprised your pharmacy does not have chairs for waiting.  Perhaps
they are not aware of the difficulty this poses for a lot of us who have no
choice but to use their services, and would much rather not have to. Give
'em an earful, finishing up with "WHAT is the  M_A_T_T_E_R  with you
people???"

Geezers got a right to sit up for some consideration.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

​