[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:13:55 UTC 2016

We had a couple of voting machines in our school to learn how they
work, and we had a mock election using them. I remember Jimmy Carter
winning our student vote by a slim margin. The older students were
helped to get registered for the real election and find out where to
vote and how (and they got some practice time on a machine at school).
And in Government class we all learned where to go (no Google back
then!) for information to help us decide whom to vote for: party
platforms, speeches, etc.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA