[Magdalen] the day after....

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:35:20 UTC 2016

Thanks for your words, Kristin.  I turned to scripture this morning, the
verse that has provided foundation to my entire life.  John 1.5: " A light
shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  While this
is a dark day and it is so hard to see much light at all, the light is
there.  I feel very old today and weak and demoralized, but on days like
this in the past, I have waited until I can see the light and move toward
it.  I have no clue what I will do as a child of that light but I know I
will find something of the light to offer.  Let is be so.

Ginga