[Magdalen] Next Steps

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:17:35 UTC 2016

I like Tim Kaine a lot and the DNC could do a lot worse than him as the
next leader. I understand he isn't as progressive as some would like but
his leadership skills would be a tremendous asset to the party....even if
the candidates are more progressive than him.

The other thing I've done today is join the ACLU. I have a feeling they're
going to be really busy over the next few years.

Peace, Rick