[Magdalen] And away it goes....

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 20:02:12 UTC 2016

Dawn, Becca and I met Dawn's sister, niece, and nephew (from Winterset,
Iowa) at the huge truck stop in Oak Grove, MO, and had their buffet for
Thanksgiving. YUMMY!  For $15.00 per person it's a deal.  They'll do it in
December from Christmas...and we'll be back.

--
If no one has told you that they love you today,
let me be the first.