[Magdalen] Seasonal music

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:05:19 UTC 2016

This piece was permanently ruined for me by the first several
experiences I had hearing it in concerts, with more of a shrieking
than singing sound on the climactic section. Oh, well. Maybe listening
to King's College Choir will rehab it for me.

Likewise, years of belting out Messiah choruses (myself included)
wrecked many of them for me, but some more recent performances that
avoided oversinging brought them back to me, TBTG.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA