[Magdalen] Seasonal music

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:34:50 UTC 2016

I often remember the oft-repeated direction of our Michigan State U
choral director, Charles K. Smith: "Always beautiful." If a passage
soars to lofty heights in terms of pitch, let it do that and don't try
to help it by yelling. Focus instead on singing the right pitches with
beauty and phrasing.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA